Mozingo Law Firm LLC

Dedicated To Protecting Your Rights

Fast, Effective Defense For Drug Crimes

A charge for possession or distribution of controlled substances – marijuana, methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin – needs immediate action. Drug cases carry some of the harshest penalties of any crime. When you are facing such steep potential prison sentences, you need someone like me, RW Mozingo II, who has the experience to protect your liberty.

I established my law firm to give Johnson County residents experienced criminal defense. When you work with me at The Mozingo Law Firm, LLC, you get hands-on help from a trial-tested litigator. I am ready to face a judge or jury if it means protecting your rights in a serious criminal case.

Battle-Tested Experience In Litigation And Prosecution

I served in the drug unit for the last three years when I was in the Johnson County District Attorney’s office. During that time, I not only tried many criminal cases but also dealt with novel issues in the drug world like synthetic cannabinoids (K2) and bath salts, as well as other synthetic compounds.

Trials for the manufacturing of methamphetamine and cultivation of marijuana are prominent on my resume, as are cases involving driving while drugged. This is important as the charges carry presumptive prison sentences, and if you want the possibility of probation, immediate action is required. In addition to my vast trial experience, I served as the interim section chief of the drug unit. This level of experience is second to none.

The Importance Of Acting Quickly

Acting immediately is very important, especially if the police have seized property or money from you. Failure to act quickly may lead to losing your property and money with no possibility of having them returned. However, immediate action can result in the return of your property.

Request A Free Consultation About Your Drug Charges

Let me protect your rights if you have been charged or may be charged with these types of cases. I provide free initial consultations at my law office in Olathe. To request your free consult, call 913-732-4903 or use my online contact form.